Egoli Gas (Pty) Ltd is a natural gas reticulator based in Johannesburg and servicing more than 7 500 domestic, central water heating, commercial and industrial businesses in the Johannesburg area and offers environmentally-friendly, safe, reliable and energy-efficient natural gas. Our commitment to your energy efficient, low carbon lifestyle ensures an uninterrupted flow of natural gas ready to use when it’s needed, safely.
Egoli Gas acquires natural gas from Sasol which is stored at a secure facility in Langlaagte where it is carefully monitored and controlled. The gas is reticulated to Egoli Gas’ Cottesloe premises where it’s stored in low pressure holders before being reticulated to homes and businesses across the city.
For domestic use, Egoli Gas is located in many of the more established Johannesburg suburbs; however, the pipeline extends even further for our commercial and industrial customers.
In July 2013 Egoli Gas (Pty) Ltd was sold to Reatile Group, which currently holds a 100% shareholding in Egoli Gas (Pty) Ltd. In addition, through its subsidiaries, Reatile Group (Pty) Limited is a 40% shareholder in Easigas (Pty) Ltd (LPG), a 25.01% shareholder in CNG Holdings (Pty) Ltd (CNG) and a 30% shareholder in Vopak Investment South Africa (Pty) Ltd (storage).
To be a leading world class natural gas reticulation business, growing rapidly in our licensed area, whilst providing opportunities for all our stakeholders.
By being a competitive role player in the energy landscape
Offering value to our customers through
• Continuity of supply
• Consistent product quality
• Superior level of service
Applying technology to innovate
• An effective safe integrated gas pipeline
• Comprehensive and efficient information supplied to our customer from a business information system
Our employees as source and the most important asset while leveraging on our diversity to maximizing competitive advantage
Creating value for all our stakeholders
OUR CORE VALUES
• Take responsibility for the impact of our actions on the environment and all stakeholders
• Deliver quality and efficient service
• Communicate openly, accurately and constructively to all concerned
• Demonstrate fairness, integrity and respect in all our dealings
• Create a sense of belonging in our stakeholders
• Recognize and reward excellence
To view our BEE Certificate click here.